At the moment, Sudarshan has demonstrated his capacity to drive a fully operational organic farm, that produces both vegetables and fruits (22 types of crops), milk and to a lesser extend, livestock. He is financing 2 employees and is heavily engaged in training youth and women (150 women trained and high engagement in indigenous youth networks). He is also producing very high quality compost with high added value, but is still lacking transport vehicules to fully reach the market in Katmandu.
Awards and speaker reference
- Laureat of the COP21 Call for project from french presidency, recognizing the work of grass root entrepreneurs
- Support from french embassy in Nepal
- Speaker at COP22 in Morocco
- Selected speaker for the Annual Women Economic Forum 2018
- Talk at the 2016 Climate Conference explaining the power of cow dung (March 2016, 29mn:15)